We are looking for someone who is passionate about animations!
An animator who can deliver on a vision and have a mindset that iterations lead to perfection.
An animator who’d like to actually get listened to, get to have an opinion about the game and wants to help improve it.
An animator who knows that animations are extremely important, animations can make or break an enemy design, they make the player feel awesome or bland, they tell a story.
An animator who wants to have a say in developing kick-ass games; not just a cogwheel or portfolio builder.
We need someone who is a skilled all-rounder with a focus on gameplay.
We don’t require any specific program or tool skills other than a familiarity with Unity and the FBX format.
Choose your tools freely; time, result, performance, and flexibility are key.
Evolve and learn in a non-competitive environment, try new stuff as long as you deliver on our common goals, and help to continuously evolve our workflow.
As a Master Animator you will set the benchmark for our animation team, inspire and help others to grow.
Are you that animator? Then please apply!
- 5+ years of animation experience preferably targeted towards games
- An understanding of state-machine logic and previous experience setting up state machines for games
- Comfortable in developing and trying out new (perhaps unusual?) solutions to animating
- Talented, Friendly, Focused
- Excellent command of English (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Previous work with motion-capture
- Previous work with Unity and state-machines
Why join 10 Chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
Who are we?
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 15 different nationalities and the office language is English.