We at 10 Chambers are looking for a programmer with a passion for designing and implementing online services that will support today’s and tomorrow’s games.
As a Backend Programmer at 10 Chambers you will get to design and develop backend services for our current game GTFO and upcoming next generation games. We are looking for a programmer with extensive experience in both designing and implementing scalable, resilient and performant backend solutions using cloud services.
You will be part of an experienced programming team and get to work with creative people with a passion for games. We can offer you a stimulating and challenging environment and constant opportunities to both apply and refine your skills.
We’re looking for people with strong communication skills. At 10 Chambers you will get to work daily with talented developers from a wide range of disciplines in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years of professional backend programming experience
- Strong experience with cloud services
- Strong experience with database and cache solutions like SQL/NoSQL and Redis.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Experienced in asynchronous programming
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with PlayFab
- Experience with Unix
- Experience with microservices
Why join 10 Chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
Who are we?
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 15 different nationalities and the office language is English.