10 Chambers is looking for a Lead Programmer for our growing programming team. As the lead programmer, you will support our programmers and make sure they have everything they need to function to their best potential. You will, however, also be working hands-on.
We see that you are a very experienced game developer with strong programming skills. You will report to the technical director and be a major factor in realizing our technical vision. We can offer you to be a big part of an ambitious development team that gladly embraces the creative and technical challenges that come with game development.
We’re looking for a lead programmer with strong communication and collaboration skills. At 10 Chambers, you will get to work daily with talented developers from a wide range of disciplines in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- Provide best practices and guidelines for the programmers
- Recruitment of programmers together with Technical Director
- Project planning and resource allocation in collaboration with the directors
- Day to day leadership of the programming team
- Ensure that all processes are in place for the programming team to thrive
- 2+ years of lead programmer experience
- 5+ years of professional game programming experience
- Problem-solving and open-minded with a desire to build and grow a well-functioning team
- A structured mindset for planning and following up team progress
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Swedish is not a requirement)
- C# Experience
- Unity Experience
10 Chambers is a fully-funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. We have just recently released GTFO, a co-op FPS game and are about to start working on our next legendary AAA co-op gaming experience.
Why join 10 Chambers Creative team?
- Fully funded self-publishing studio in the dynamic games industry
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- Immerse in Stockholm creative culture and enjoy Swedish work/life balance
- Location: Stockholm. We are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 15 different nationalities and the office language is English.