10 Chambers is currently looking for an experienced Development Director with a proven track record for leading and taking a large-scale game from start to release.
As a Development Director at 10 Chambers, you will work in close collaboration with the rest of the directors and management team to get our projects planned, structured, executed, delivered and communicated efficiently and to a high quality. Your direct responsibility will be managing of the project scope, project planning, milestone delivery, and communication to stakeholders.
- High level project planning including project phases and milestone release plans
- Communicate projects status, risks and plans to studio leadership and stakeholders.
- Project, Scope and Capacity Management in coordination with the production director as well as creative department directors.
- Risk assessment, tracking and mitigation
- Continual improvement of the production process
- Support our studio culture of transparency, collaboration, and creativity
- Coordinate with CFO and studio leadership on project P&L and development budget planning
- Assist studio leadership with analysis and forecasts when applicable
- 3+ years as a Development Director or working in a similar position
- Experience of AAA game development and release management for PC/Consoles
- Proven track record of managing a large team in different phases of a project
- Experience of building roadmaps, measuring project progress, and providing robust, reliable plans to the team and stakeholders
- Experience implementing Agile development practices
- Solid Project Management/Production experience of teams or sub-teams within a complex, cross-disciplinary environment
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in launching games
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Experience in development of FPS games
- Experience in development of Free to play games
Who are we and why join 10 Chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative studio and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
We are a fully funded self-publishing studio in the dynamic gaming industry. Immerse in Stockholm creative culture.
10 Chambers is a scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. We have just recently released GTFO, a co-op FPS game and are about to start working on our next legendary AAA co-op gaming experience.
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 15 different nationalities and the office language is English.
The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, meaning you need to live in (or be willing to relocate to) Stockholm, Sweden. We are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit.
If this role excites you and you bring the relevant experience, apply now!