10 Chambers is a fully funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games.
We are currently working on GTFO, a co-op FPS game, and we also just started working on our next project: A cooperative heist FPS with a techno-thriller theme, originated and directed by Ulf Andersson, the game designer who came up with Payday The Heist and PAYDAY 2.
We at 10 Chambers are looking for a Senior Backend Programmer with a passion for designing and implementing online services that will support today’s and tomorrow’s games.
As a Senior Backend Programmer at 10 Chambers you will get to design and develop backend services for our upcoming next generation games. We are looking for a programmer with extensive experience in both designing and implementing scalable, resilient and performant backend solutions using cloud services.
You will be part of an experienced programming team and get to work with creative people with a passion for games. We can offer you a stimulating and challenging environment and constant opportunities to both apply and refine your skills.
We’re looking for people with strong communication skills. At 10 Chambers you will get to work daily with talented developers from a wide range of disciplines in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of professional backend programming experience for games
- Strong experience with cloud services
- Strong experience with database and cache solutions like SQL/NoSQL and Redis.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Experienced in asynchronous programming
- Strong collaboration skills
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements.
- Experience with Unix
- Experience with microservices
Why join 10 chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 20 different nationalities and the office language is English.