10 Chambers is a fully funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games.
We are continuing the development of our first game GTFO and are also working on our next project, a cooperative heist FPS in a techno-thriller setting. Originated and directed by Ulf Andersson, the game designer of Payday 1 & 2.
10 Chambers is looking for a Senior Render Programmer that will help us push the graphical fidelity and the performance of todays and tomorrow’s games.
As a Senior Render Programmer at 10 Chambers, you will work with a wide range of rendering related areas. You will help us extend the existing Unity render pipe (HDRP) to meet the needs of the project. You will also be a big part of profiling GPU performance and work on strategies for increased performance and compatibility together with the many of the creative teams.
- 5+ years of game programming (C, C++, or C#) experience
- 3+ years of GPU programming experience
- Experienced in shader programming including compute shaders
- Experienced in profiling and optimization
- Comfortable adapting to an existing codebase
- Strong collaboration skills
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements.
- Experience with C#
- Experience with game development on console
- Experience with render programming in Unity
Why join 10 chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 20+ different nationalities and the office language is English