10 Chambers is a fully funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games.
We are continuing the development of our first game GTFO and are also working on our next project, a cooperative heist FPS in a techno-thriller setting. Originated and directed by Ulf Andersson, the game designer of Payday 1 & 2.
10 Chambers is now looking for a Senior Animator to join our team of talented people.
As a Senior Animator, we believe you will bring a can-do attitude where you take responsibility for pushing our animations to the next level, together with the team. You share our mindset that animations can make or break an enemy design, they make the player feel awesome or bland, and they tell a story. You have a strong sense of gameplay feel and timing in relation to game design principles.
You are probably a skilled all-rounder with a focus on gameplay. We don’t require any specific program or tool skills other than a familiarity with Unity and the FBX format.
Evolve and learn in a non-competitive environment, try new stuff as long as you deliver on our common goals, and help to continuously evolve our workflow.
NB: make sure to attach an updated portfolio or reel in your application.
- 6+ years of animation experience (mainly in the video games industry)
- An understanding of state-machine logic and previous experience setting up state machines for games
- Comfortable in developing and trying out new (perhaps unusual?) solutions to animating
- Talented, Friendly, Focused
- Excellent command of English (Swedish is not a requirement)
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements.
- Previous work with motion-capture
- Previous work with Unity and state-machines
Why join 10 chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 20+ different nationalities and the office language is English.